Canada Careprost Bimatoprost Eyelash Serum
The Eyelash Serum I swear by so much that I needed to sell it!
- 3ml bottle (purchase 2 or more and receive free eyeliner brush)
Bimatroprost is the generic version of Latisse. The quality serum is helpful for growing longer, darker, and fuller eyelashes. You should start to see improvements to your eyelashes within four to six weeks of regular use. Once you achieve the desired length, use it 1-3 times a week for maintenance. If you stop using it completely, your lashes will revert to their original state.
The medicine contains the active ingredient Bimatoprost 0.03%.
Apply with an eyeliner brush (free with purchase of 2 or more bottles) that contains the solution, drawing a line gently along the upper eyelid. Then remove any excess liquid.
Some customers experience side effects that include dry eyes, burning eyes, darkening of eyelashes, tingling sensation, irritation, and gradual changing of eye color. Although, I have no experienced any of these.
By purchasing Canada Careprost, you, the purchaser, agree to the terms listed below.
This is considered a legal document.
- The purchaser confirms they understand how to use, apply and comply with the regulations set out by Careprost
- The purchaser understands it’s their responsibility to stop using the Careprost and consult a physician if a reaction is to occur
- The purchaser confirms they read and understand the risks and possible side effects of using Careprost eyelash serum
- The purchaser relinquish Chantal McCulligh (The Luxe Maven) from any legal actions from myself, family members, and legal authorities due to any adverse side effects of using this eyelash serum